Chapter meetings are generally held at local airports across our area on the third Saturday of each month. Our locations are selected by members volunteering to host a meeting in their area, or at an airport of their choice. If you would like us to visit us, check out our calendar below and contact us if you have any questions!
[ Please note that with the COVID-19 situation, some of these meetings have the possibility of being cancelled ]
2020 Chapter Meetings
- June 20, 2020 Chapter Fly In to Elkhart Municipal airport KEKM TJ Shaum/Marilyn
Horvath, hosts; start time: 10 am EDT/9 am CDT speaker Margaret Wint will tell
about her anniversary trip to Viet Nam and Cambodia. There has been some
updating to the old terminal building and we will check that out. The conference
room we use at Indiana Flight Center is large enough for social distancing for the
size of our group of 10-12.
- July 18, 2020 Fly out to C62 (Kendallville) hosted by Shelly Williams, co-owner
Williams Airframe Components. Program: tour of the facility; Shelly reported
they have accommodations for social distancing and will provide a catered lunch.
- August 2020 KPPO Pancake Breakfast & Chapter Meeting. Date TBD but usually 2nd Sunday.
North Central Section Meetings
- Fall 2020 – September 25-27, Akron OH (Akron-Canton Airport)
– Hosted by Lake Erie
- Spring 2021
– Hosted by Indiana Dunes
- 2021 – Long Beach, CA
– Hosted by Southwest Section